Monday, 4 October 2010

eighth post (print + publishing)

 

  • This is an image i made using photoshop. I layered my relief print with my intaglio print and lassoed around the bird, and the butterflies and then turned this into a separate layer. I then removed the original background of my relief print so that only the colour and pattern was under certain parts of the image.
  • This is an image I also made on photoshop. I made the bird part of the image into a brush, and cut text out of the intaglio. I then layered these onto my relief print as the background.
  • This image is a mixture of brushes that i made from a relief print layered onto a photograph of a separate relief print.
  •  This is an image i made also using photoshop, its layers of my intaglio and relief, which i then changed the hue and multiplied.
  • This again I made on photoshop, making the bird into a brush and using all of my separate prints to give different textures below the intaglio image. 




No comments:

Post a Comment